By using this Service you agree to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with it. If you disagree, you are prohibited from entering this website and playing all games developed by Onrizon TV.
This Term of Service refers to all Onrizon TV games described in https://onrizon.tv/#playgames
The materials on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark.
A minor (anyone under 13 years of age) must seek the consent of their legal guardian to use any of the games.
Onrizon TV encourages parents to instruct their children never to share personal information online. Parents who are concerned about transferring their children's personal information may contact us.
1. License to useWe present you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to use the Services for your individual, entertainment purposes, in the manner permitted by these Terms.Permission is granted to temporarily transfer a copy of the materials on the Onrizon TV games for personal and non-commercial transient viewing. This is the granting of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:Attempt to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service;Attempt to disable or circumvent any security mechanisms used by the Services or any applications running on the Services;You may not engage in any activity that intrudes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services);You may not access the Services in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees or exceeding usage limits or quotas;Remove any copyrights or other proprietary notices of the materials; orTransfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.This license must end automatically if you violate any of these restrictions and may be banned from the site at any time. At the end of viewing these materials or after the termination of this license, you must destroy all materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
2. LimitationsIn no event will Onrizon TV or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the inability to use the game or any interruptions that may occur. We do not accept any responsibility for external links sent by the user or user-generated content such as messages, profile images, or words. The content of these publications does not mean that we endorse the material. We are not liable for any loss, damage, or inconvenience you may experience due to sending these materials. We are also not responsible for any damage you may suffer due to the game being temporarily or permanently unavailable for maintenance or due to technical problems.
3. Applicable lawThese terms and conditions are ruled and construed under the laws of Brazil, and you irrevocably submit yourself to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in this State or place.
4. FeedbackYou may choose to submit comments or ideas about the Services. By submitting any feedback, you agree that your disclosure is free, unsolicited, and unrestricted and will not place Onrizon TV under any fiduciary or other obligation and that we are free to use such feedback without further compensation to you and/or to disclose such feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to any person.
5. Use of external APIThe games provided by Onrizon TV connects to YouTube via YouTube API Services. By using those API Clients, users are agreeing to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service.
6. ConsiderationsIf you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the Services, please contact us at: email@example.com