This Policy refers to all Onrizon TV games described in https://onrizon.tv/#playgames
1. Data CollectionWe may collect data through a third-party account. If you do not authorize such data collection, please do not log in with a live stream platform.Data we may collect when you use our service:Data about your localization, device type, operating system and platform, the page's loading time, network, unique browser id, demographics, and the reference source.How often you visit our Services, the day, time, and how much time you spend using the Services;We may collect the following data when you login into a platform:Platform network, unique id, username, profile image, profile update date, email address, and email verification status.In-game interaction;The game level you have reached.
2. Use of dataTo ensure you can play using the features;To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our maintain our Services;To enhance the Services for analysis and reporting purposes and to provide technical support or answer your questions, including the data used to record any failures in our provision of the Services. Therefore, we can report such interruptions.To notify you about changes to our Service;To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;To monitor the usage of our Service;To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
3. Legal BasesWe consider the following legal bases for data processing:When your data usage is required to fulfill our obligations under a contract with you. (e.g., to comply with our Service Terms);When your data usage is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others;When using your information is needed to comply with legal obligations or the exertion of rights;When you give us permission to use.
4. About Data Processing and TransferringThe data we collect from you may be transferred and stored outside the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the USA. This transfer is required to host the Services, provide other supporting services, and allow you to use our Services deliberately.We use third parties to help us manage your information and services, customer service providers to host the game and database, and marketing companies to manage the advertising that appears to you.We may share non-personal information with third parties, such as aggregate user statistics, demographic data, and Usage Information. We may remove data elements, such as an e-mail address or other log-in information as previously defined, and summarize or aggregate the remaining information to analyze web traffic trends, preferences, and activity across the Service.These are the companies that process data on our behalf, but cannot use them for their independent purposes:Google AnalyticsVercelDigital OceanSuch agents or third parties do not have any rights to use Personal Information beyond what is absolutely necessary to assist us. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users of the Services, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
6. StorageWe will keep the data only as long as it is relevant and valuable for its originally collected purpose and otherwise as required by law.
7. Data protectionWe are committed to the safety of your information. Here are some measures we take to improve it:Cryptography on our server communication, including personal information;Highly safe server access architecture;Internal policy of restricting access to the server's data.Although we strive to protect your data and privacy, no security method or firewall can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error. Consequently, we expressly disclaim responsibility and liability for the loss, theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your data. In the unfortunate event that your data is compromised, we may notify you by email at the last email address you have provided to us in a reasonable time under the circumstances and as required under the law. Delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore the system's integrity.
8. Access and AccuracyCalifornia residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. We do not “sell” personal information as such a term is defined by the CCPA, nor do we have actual knowledge that we have “sold” any personal information of minors under 16 years of age. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: email@example.comYou acknowledge that all communication made by email (which one you provide the addresses) or any other digital, virtual and digital form are also valid as documentary evidence, being effective and sufficient for the dissemination of any matter that refers to the services provided by us, as well as the conditions for its provision, subject to the expressly diverse provisions outlined in this Policy.
9. Data for AdvertisingWe use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements and provide collected data to help implement ads when you visit or use our Services.You may be able to opt out of receiving personalized advertisements from other companies that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or that are subscribed to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. For more information about this practice and to understand your options, please visit:http://www.aboutads.info,http://optout.networkadvertising.org/ andhttp://www.youronlinechoices.euA third-party company generates these deactivation tools. We do not operate or control them.